When you shave, you run the risk of irritating your skin. That’s because pulling at hairs, whether they’re on your face (men) or your legs (women), can cause ingrown hairs, bumps and inflammation. Inflammation leads to a feeling that your skin is burned. It’s uncomfortable. When exposed to sun, wind and other pollutants, it gets worse. Total Oxidation Management can help soothe your inflamed skin.
The razor’s edge can be softened
When you use a wellness approach to treat skin, you can soothe inflamed skin while also helping to fight free radicals from sun, wind and pollution, thus helping to reduce inflammation. It starts by cleansing with our exclusive sulfate-free blend of gentle ingredients that won’t dry or irritate skin. Then celebrate the natural anti-inflammatory properties of nature-identical vitamin C.
- Step one: Embrace our Total Oxidation Management approach by using our pure 12% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), crystallized to eliminate the need for preservatives. Once activated inside a zinc based serum, the result is pure genius. Reduced inflammation, soothed, clear, absolutely stunning skin
- Step two: Apply an oil-free wellness moisturizer with a “smart” formula including chamomile and jojoba to condition and moisturize. Our intelligent technology absorbs quickly to reduce the bumps and burns and accelerate soothing relief and healing
If you shave, you need a wellness approach to keep your skin smooth, soft and fabulous. You need Malibu C!
A wellness solution that leads to clear, sexy skin
A wellness solution can:
- Replenish natural hydration to soften, soothe and moisturize
- Seal in moisture and hydration
- Smooth away bumps and ingrown hairs
- Help prevent exposure to bacteria and prevent irritation
Razor burn can burn out, leaving skin as clear, smooth, soft and sexy as it can be. Courtesy of Malibu C.
All Malibu C products are 100% vegan and gluten-free.