Shingles is painful. It’s caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox and can be triggered by stress, immune deficiency disorders, chemotherapy and even certain cancers. It shows up as sensitivity followed by a rash on the face, neck or torso. The blisters on the rash can lead to scar tissue, but our wellness approach, using Total Oxidation Management, can help soothe the appearance of skin affected by shingles, help prevent spreading of the condition and help inhibit the formation of scar tissue.
Shingles should be on a house, not your body
Our Total Oxidation Management system includes nature’s most vital antioxidant, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) used in its purest form, along with 1% zinc to fight free radicals and help improve the appearance of skin affected by the rash of shingles. Use two steps, two minutes, two times each day.
- Step one: Pour the crystallized vitamin C into the zinc based serum to activate its power. This potent mix now contains the highest concentration of pure vitamin C available without preservatives. 12%. That’s high-octane help for your inflamed skin.
- Soothe irritation and alleviate the appearance of redness
- Help prevent the spreading of the condition by reducing itching and irritation
- Enhance healthy cell renewal naturally
- Normalize the appearance of skin affected by bacteria and virus
- Help prevent scar tissue from forming ( )
- Step two: Smooth on our luscious oil-free wellness moisturizer with a pro vitamin B5 “smart” formula and intelligent technology to help soothe symptoms and improve skin’s condition. Once the inflammation has calmed, smooth on our superior wellness moisturizer formulated with 5% pure vitamin E to help inhibit scar tissue formation.
Return your skin to its normal beautiful state
Clinical studies have shown that killing the bacteria that contributes to shingles can alleviate the symptoms and reduce redness and inflammatory conditions. It also helps prevent scar tissue from forming. That’s Total Oxidation Management.
That’s the Malibu C difference!
All Malibu C products are 100% vegan and gluten-free.