Poison Ivy itches. Badly. If you have an allergic reaction to the little three-leafed plant, you likely have a rash that has turned into blisters that ooze, causing the poison ivy to spread. You want relief. Over-the-counter medications, lotions and creams aren’t helping. Soaps and scrubs aren’t recommended. You need pure, freshly-activated vitamin C and zinc to soothe the ooze.
Eliminating oxidation factors may help eliminate the itch
Attacking the affected area of your skin with our targeted 12% L-Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) antioxidant and 1% zinc antibacterial to help stop the itch of poison ivy and return your skin to natural beauty.
- Help normalize skin with a fresh-activation delivery system of the purest and most potent, pharmaceutical level vitamin C
- Defend against oxidative damage caused by environmental aggressors, reducing the inflammation from the rash
- Normalize free radical activity that contributes to the itch
- Help prevent the allergy from spreading by reducing the itch and minimizing the symptoms associated with poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- Help prevent scar tissue from forming
Take the poison out of poison ivy
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, nearly 85% of people have some type of allergic reaction to poison ivy. We can’t do anything about that. But we can give you powerful antioxidant tools to ditch the itch, and help prevent spreading.
C what we mean. With Malibu C!
All Malibu C products are 100% vegan and gluten-free.